In deep hole processing industry, an important index to measure deep hole is Deviation.
So, what are the factors that affect the Deviation?
1. First of all, consider the motion form of deep hole drilling. In the process of deep hole drilling, the best way to control the deviation of the workpiece is to rotate the workpiece, and the tool rotates backward and double rotation of the feed motion. Secondly, the workpiece rotates and the tool rotates single rotation of the feed motion. The worst effect is that the workpiece does not move and the tool rotates and moves forward. Tool single rotation mode.
2. The assembly accuracy of guide sleeve has the most important influence on hole deflection in deep hole processing. When assembling machine tools, the coaxiality of guide sleeve with workpiece spindle and drill pipe box spindle must be ensured. The deviation of the hole in deep hole processing is linear with the length of the hole. For example, the length of guide sleeve is 50mm, if the deviation between the axis of guide sleeve and the axis of workpiece spindle is 0.05mm (as shown in the figure), the deviation may be more than 1mm when the hole depth is 1000mm.
3. The grinding angle of deep-hole drill also affects the deviation of the processing hole. It is suggested to refer to the relevant columns of our company's website (http://sxgsm.com/qiangzuan/gsm/daomo/), considering different grinding angles of deep-hole drills for different machined materials and drilling apertures, a better hole deflection can be obtained.
4. The material uniformity of the processed workpiece also has a great influence on the skewness. In the process of processing, the deep-hole drill bit will move towards the direction of softer material. Therefore, the heat treatment of materials is very important in deep hole processing with high deflection requirement. As far as possible, the material structure is refined and uniform.
5. Whether the selection of cutting parameters is reasonable also has some influence on skewness. Without affecting the production schedule, it is not appropriate to adopt a large tool-taking volume. Increasing the amount of cutting tool will have a negative impact on hole deflection.
Our machines has been sold to the following countries: France， Russia， Serbia， Spain， Singapore， Chile， Peru， Agentina， Mexcio， Venezuela， Bolivia， Algeria， Ecuador， South Africa， Egypt， Indonesia， India， Pillippines， Iran， Iraq， Jordan， Malaysia， Sri Lanka， Bangladesh， Ethiopia， Ukrain， Austrilia， Newsland， Canada， Pakistan， Uzbiekstan， Turkey， UAE， Korea， Japan and so on.