According to the length of the workpiece, the product chooses two kinds of workpiece processing technology: short workpiece adopts the method : oil supplying by oil pressure head and tightening by hydraulic system; long workpiece adopts : oil supplying at the end of boring bar and clamped by four-jaw chuck. The innovated spindle structure is adopted in the oil pressure head , and the bearing performance is greatly improved and the rotation accuracy is higher. The bed guide rail adopts double rectangular guideways suitable for deep hole processing machine , which have large bearing capacity and good guiding accuracy. The guideways have been quenched and have high wear resistance. It is suitable for boring and rolling in machine tool manufacturing, locomotive, ship, coal machine, hydraulic, power machinery, wind machinery and other industries, so that the roughness of the workpiece can reach 0.4-0.8 um. This series of deep hole boring machines can choose the following work forms according to the workpiece conditions.
1. Workpiece rotation, tool rotation and reciprocating feed motion;
2, workpiece rotation, tool rotation only for reciprocating feed movement;
3, the workpiece does not rotate, tool rotation and reciprocating feed movement. Processing requirements for deep hole drilling and boring machine
In order to meet the technological requirements of deep hole processing, deep hole drilling and boring machines should meet the following requirements:
1) Ensure the coaxiality of the drill pipe support (on which there is a drill pipe support sleeve), the tool guide sleeve, the headstock spindle and the drill pipe box spindle.
2) stepless adjustment of feed speed.
3) adequate pressure, flow rate and cleanliness of the cutting fluid system.
4) It has safety control indicators, such as spindle load (torque) meter, feed speed meter, cutting hydraulic pressure meter, cutting fluid flow control table, filter controller and cutting fluid temperature monitoring.
5) tool guide system. Deep-hole drills are guided by the tool before drilling into the workpiece to ensure the accurate position of the tool head, and the guide sleeve is close to the end face of the workpiece.
Our machines has been sold to the following countries: France， Russia， Serbia， Spain， Singapore， Chile， Peru， Agentina， Mexcio， Venezuela， Bolivia， Algeria， Ecuador， South Africa， Egypt， Indonesia， India， Pillippines， Iran， Iraq， Jordan， Malaysia， Sri Lanka， Bangladesh， Ethiopia， Ukrain， Austrilia， Newsland， Canada， Pakistan， Uzbiekstan， Turkey， UAE， Korea， Japan and so on.